VICTOR launches 3 new dry cat foods

MOUNT PLEASANT, Texas – Mid America Pet Food announced September 15 that it has expanded its VICTOR Super Premium Pet Food product line to include three new dry cat food formulas, each addressing specific preferences and nutritional needs.

The brand has added Hi-Pro Plus—part of one of its best performing dog food formulas—Healthy Skin & Coat kibble and Fit Feline™, a weight control solution. These additions bring VICTOR’s total dry cat food offering to four recipes, including grain-free options and all-grain options.

“Based on our commitment to providing excellent pet food at a reasonable value, the time is right to introduce new formulas to cats,” said Greg Sayer, CEO and President of Mid America Pet Food. “We took the same scientific approach to creating these formulas as we do our premium dog food. Each ingredient serves a nutritional purpose while delivering the high-quality nutrition parents expect from VICTOR.”

Designed for active cats and growing cats, Hi-Pro Plus is formulated with high levels of protein to support muscle and energy growth. The diet is suitable for all stages of life, including pregnant and lactating female cats. According to the company, 88% of the protein in this diet comes from meat sources, 6% comes from plant sources and the remaining 6% comes from grains.

The new Healthy Skin & Coat diet is another high-protein option designed for domestic cats. It’s grain-free and made with omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and digestive system. The diet includes 85% of the protein from meat sources, and the remaining 15% from plant sources.

Fit Feline is a grain-free weight management formula that also supports digestive health. The formula contains natural fibers, chicken and duck proteins, and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to also help with skin and coat health. Mid America Pet Food shares 85% of the protein in this diet comes from meat sources, with the other 15% coming from plant sources.

All three new formulas include VICTOR’s Feline VPRO™ blend of four ingredients that target coat, digestive and immune system health, as well as weight management.

Mid America Pet Foods exports the majority of the ingredients used in VICTOR’s dry pet food formulations from local suppliers and farms within a day of its East Texas manufacturing facility, the company said.

Read more about New pet food and treat products.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *