With Thanksgiving just a week away, Harvest Market 2021 is launching a full lineup of vendors. This year it includes the Pomodoro lineup, a fresh, homemade Italian food truck serving homemade pasta, sauces, sandwiches, salads, and desserts.
Harvest Market at Cass County Community Center (805 W. 10th St. Atlantic) takes place on Monday, November 22 from 3-7 p.m. The market is held on the Monday before Thanksgiving so customers can pick up local food, decorations, and gifts to enjoy at the holiday festivities. Harvest Market 2021 offers premium local produce, meats, baked goods and desserts including waffles, cheesecakes, cupcakes and other local treats such as granola, eggs, honey, jams, jellies and syrups. The market also offers homemade craft products including seasonal candles, goat’s milk soap, holiday and home decorations, and products that make great gifts, such as doll clothes, children’s books, beauty products, tumblers and more. Pomodoro Fresh Italian Food and A-Town SmokeShack will offer takeout food, so hungry shoppers won’t have to make dinner plans.
Harvest Market 2021 offers both in-person shopping and pre-order (with the option to pick up the car). Advance ordering is recommended for customers who want to plan a specific meal for their Thanksgiving celebration, and customers who are showing signs of illness or social distancing is slowing down.
The spread of COVID-19. Some sellers, such as Miss NiNi’s Fine Desserts and Claire’s Cinnamon Rolls, are only offering pre-ordered products this year.
Harvest Market Vendors Assortment:
Sellers who place pre-order only (these sellers do not offer in-person shopping):
• Miss NiNi’s Beautiful Sweets – Handmade Waffles and Cheesecakes
• Claire’s Cinnamon Chips – Frozen Cinnamon Rolls and Caramel Pecan Rolls
• Harrisdale Farmstead – Produce: Pumpkin Pie, Butternut Squash, Garlic
Sellers offering pre-order and in-person shopping:
• A-Town SmokeShack – BBQ Sandwiches & Sides
• Kringle Man – Danish Kringle, cream horns, Danish letters, Danish pastries
• Bridgewater Farm (certified organic) – eggs, meat, produce: squash (acorn, walnut, spaghetti), potatoes, sweet potatoes, beets, spinach, greens, garlic, carrots, cabbage
• Brun Ko Farm – Pasture-raised meat, pancakes, granola and more
• Smudge – Bath and body products, soaps and candles
• Ericsson foods – produce: carrots, potatoes, pumpkins (walnuts, walnuts); juices and fruit butter,
• Ter Bear honey – honey
• TJ’s Kitchen – Wine Pastry
• The Pet Bistro – Dog and cat food and treats. cat bed toys
• Sweet Sisters Vegan – Vegan Health & Beauty Products
• Kingwood Farm – Goat’s Milk Soap, Detergent, Bath Scrubs, Lotion. Pasture-raised pork, eggs and beef.
• Johnna Joy Designs – Jewelery and more
• Noble Rules – Beef
Sellers only offer personal shopping
• Pomodoro truck of fresh Italian food – homemade pasta, sauces, sandwiches, salads and desserts
• Hills Creations – Produce: Onions and Zucchini (walnuts and Buttercup); Popcorn, crafts and plants
• Ebelin Accessories – Kitchen towels, decorative pillows, and other soft household goods
• Hygge Cottage – Children’s Books and Bird/Squirrel Feeders
• The Chalking Teacher – Holiday decorations including wooden, glass and metal surfaces
• DeLaine Designs – Doll Clothes
• DezaRae Farm Soaps – Goat’s Milk Wash & Soap
• SOW COUNTRY GARDEN – Jam, bread, chips, cake, hook blankets for small dogs and cats,
potholder/towel sets, and more
• JD Crafters – A variety of items made with a laser router, CNC and lathe, including
Christmas decorations and table decorations, banners, cutting boards, coasters and trays as serving
Trays and pick up all the drawers, and many other items.
• Sassy little orchid designs – tumblers and banners
• Frosting Inc. Cupcakes, pies, baked goods and hot cocoa bombs
• Lefty Lucy Soapworks – Handcrafted All Natural Soaps, Lotions Bars, Steam Baths, and Lip Balms
To slow the spread of COVID-19 at Harvest Market, Produce in the Park will provide masks to all customers entering the market, and may limit the number of customers shopping in person. Broadus in the Park thanks customers for wearing masks at indoor markets.
For the latest information on Harvest Market, follow Produce in the Park on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ProduceInThePark) or Instagram
Harvest Market is sponsored by the Atlantic Community Strengthening Commission, First Whitney Bank and Trust, Camblin Mechanical, Cass County Tourism Bureau, Cass County Farm Bureau, Atlantic Chamber of Commerce, and Lindeman Tractor.